Home

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pacman rules again!

Photo downloaded from pinoygigs.com

Ok, so he is indeed a strong man, worthy of our admiration. He makes us proud to be Filipinos.

I'm currently watching the Pacquiao-Cotto fight; it's now in the third round -Cotto's first fall. I can't concentrate though because of this lingering headache (combi effect of lack of sleep and tequila =) Had a party again last night with my friends. This time we've gained two new recruits hahaha, Juvy and Diana.

I want to sleep now but I need to watch the whole fight even if I already know who beats who.

So, Head 'n Shoulders is really effective huh.... not just for dandruff lol! =) But, there's something weird, Clear was the one who sponsored the coverage of the fight hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment