Home

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So-so

I'm in an iffy situation right now. I'm not sad, not quite happy as well. It's a so-so equation.

I don't think much about my life, my future or even the consequences of my present activities. I'm following one of the few principles about a happy and simple life presented by the author of "Living Naked" e-book I have recently read -that is to think less and feel more. So here I am, just enjoying my time and listening to what my heart says would make me happy.

I Facebook a lot and it has now came to a point of addiction. I chat a lot. I eat a lot. I sleep a lot hoping that my dreams would give the realization of my heart desires (at least in my dreams hehehe).

I am involved in a make-to-believe scheme with my friends. And the victim? Hmmm... an innocent and gullible high school classmate. Well, it's just for a laugh though. So we could get through with boring times.

No comments:

Post a Comment