Home

Monday, November 2, 2009

November 1 partying was relief

Ok it’s 12nn now! I am finally home. I am so sleepy and I wanna pamper myself with at least 5 hours of sleep. But for some unknown reason, I can’t fall asleep yet. So I am writing this piece hoping that the lullaby of the words and emotions will put me into rest.

After attending mass yesterday, I went directly to Cubao to meet with my Bessy and another guy friend. We headed to Fourth Estate in Sucat, Paranaque, the venue hehehe. We partied till 5:30am. It was in the house of a friend so we had the right to parteeehh…all night long. Red Horse with Royal was of no thrill so my BI bestfriend was to the rescue. Thanks to the nearby Mini-stop, a bottle of Tequila witnessed the rest of the fun. It almost drowned me to drunkenness but a smart girl wouldn’t allow so. So I was still in control, felt the LOL moments, memorized quotable quotes, enjoyed camera-whoring and controlled emotions from pouring. Yes I have problems but I don’t want to spoil our fun together.


I love my best pals for organizing the party. I know it was for me because they knew about my sprouting depression hehehe. We talked about high school memories especially crushes, relationships and teenage-playfulness. We talked about failed relationships, yes failed relationships, period =)

We talked about almost everything. We had paksi (laughter) all-night long and yeah, laughter is a very effective medicine indeed so I wanna prescribe it to every one. All of them, including me of course, are very camera-shy so we set another record of 350 shots hahaha. We beat the first record. Record breaker kami parang si Sarah Geronimo!!! Yahoooo…..

There, as I am writing this entry the pictures are now entering my email area of responsibility, signaling a Facebook upload activity in soonest time possible. Weyzch... lemme check! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment