Home

Monday, October 26, 2009

Inspiration and growth

"Innovation does not happen in a vacuum. Look to others for inspiration and growth."

I'm sorry guys, i am now becoming a fan of the Friendster horoscope =) And yeah, got the quote above from my horoscope today. As usual it applies to me.

In a nutshell, my life was focused to one thing, enclosed in a world I learned to accept and love. But as time goes by, we do learn more, discover new things, and realize that we could do more and be more.

One day we just woke up and see a world that offers opportunities for growth and fulfillment of our dreams. We eventually learn, contemplate, and analyze things and see reality.

The real world is happy and the people around us are inspiring. I want to join the walk and continue my journey.

For the better! =)


Full of dreams and naivety

Free of anxieties

Eager to discover the world

I wish I could be a little girl again.


No comments:

Post a Comment