Home

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free flow

I am exerting an extra effort to fight stress that might lead to depression. So i wanna enjoy life with my friends, office mates, housemates and even acquaintances. Cheerful every minute this girl wants to be (even in times of confusions and sadness).

I spent my weekend with my highschool friends who are now all professionals in their respective fields. My bessy Liezl celebrated her 26th birthday so it was a perfect time to bond. Life has never been happy before... Bonding of mature people is more meaningful and enjoyable.


I so miss time with my high school friends, the laughter, the playfulness, the chickas and the sweetness. They are my brothers and sisters who know me so well. I trust them and they trust me. That is why, I wasn't ashamed to share my true feelings and predicaments with them. And because of that, i had the least share of the SanMig light and Weng-weng hehehe =) Dinadaan ko daw kasi sa kwento! :) Well, im not a party girl really. I just wanna enjoy time with my friends whom i wasn't able to spend happy and troublesome times with for years.


Last Monday, I had dinner with QC Timers. It was another fun for updates and just hanging out (originally intended for the one who is facing a big problem but did not come). As usual, i went for the kwento and laughter.

In the office, we are having nice times as well. I am not this open for talks about certain topics but I don't know why a door in my mind and heart is now receptive. Maybe it's part of growing up or I am comfortable with my officemates perhaps. Whatever the reason, be it. It's an outlet for respite and relief =)

My life now is a free flow; and i'm enjoying it. I can live alone happily because there are so many people who care about me and who will share my problems and worries whenever they challenge me.

To God be the glory!



2 comments:

  1. u are enjoying party i like to join wit u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures. Wow...

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://gadgetworld-review.blogspot.com

    Have a great time.
    Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete