Home

Friday, October 16, 2009

Dawning insanity


Work left and right. Stress up and down. Action north, south east and west. Craziness dawning :(

Did i get it right? Yeah, i love my work but i don't love stress. But stress comes with lots of work and concerns. So the equation is uncontestable. Oh life! No time for love :D

I want to do better in my work, fulfill my responsibilities and prove to myself (not to them) that it is worth the stress I'm getting.

It is Friday. I'm going to NATCCO office to assist the team of Mam Jocelyn Salcedo, Editor in Chief of PROfile magazine, in their photoshoot. They interviewed my boss last night at Congress. And today, Cong Paez will be interviewed on-air at DZRM Radyo Magasin.

After arranging a series of media exposures for Cong Paez, my primary employer, Im also thinking of Cong Ping-ay's share.

We are conducting a photo exhibit at Congress on Oct 26-29, so we're also preparing for that. Haven't started collecting/writing articles for our newsletter's maiden issue. Am continuously coordinating media activities with local coordinators. AVP, jingle, stickers, tarps....wheww...

I can only wish so much. Help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment